|2019-2020 Course 1 - Wisconsin Listing Contracts||3.00|
Approved for the 2019-2020 Biennium.
This course includes the required Seller Disclosure and Defects section and continues with the Agency information on the listing contract and the Fees and Commissions provisions. Line references to the relevant topics on the WB-1 Residential Listing Contract - Exclusive Right to Sell are provided.
This course is approved by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services for three CE credits for 2019-2020. Provided with the text are relevant links to statutes and rules and links to the forms discussed in each course.
Section 2 – Agency
- Pre-agency and disclosures
- Disclosure of duties to parties
- Multiple representation and designated agency
- Subagency and when it occurs
Section 3 – Fees and Commissions
- Commission and how it’s earned
- Fees and commissions and how it’s calculated
- Actions for commissions in a dispute