Date Last Modified: 12/29/2020
3. Your Account. You must access the non-public portions of the Website, such as accessing Courses, through Your Account. The security and confidentiality of Your Account username and password is Your sole responsibility. You must notify CEE of any unauthorized access or use of which You become aware. You agree to bear all responsibility for all actions under or through Your Account, whether authorized or unauthorized. You may update Your Account by changing the Account settings.
5. Course Fees. The fees to access and attend Courses are set forth in the checkout process and Your order. You are responsible for providing a valid credit card number at the time You pay by credit card. You represent and warrant that the credit card number You provide is valid and You are an authorized user of the credit card number provided. You agree that CEE may pass Your credit card information and personally identifiable information to its designated service provider(s) for their use in processing credit card payments. All sales are final and all fees paid are nonrefundable except as expressly set forth in CEE’s Refund Policy.
7. Acknowledgments. You acknowledge and agree that (i) You are solely responsible and liable for Your interactions with the Services, (ii) You are aware that the Services, including, without limitation, Courses, are not legal or tax advice and are not a substitute for professional guidance and advice, and (iii) Courses may not cover all of the issues related to their general subject matter and the specific facts that apply to Your situation could make Your outcomes different than those suggested in any Course. Without limiting the foregoing, You acknowledge that You are accessing and using the Services at Your own risk and that You are personally responsible for verifying their suitability for Your needs.
9. Accessibility and Updates. You are solely responsible for providing and maintaining all hardware, software, electrical or other physical requirements for accessing and using the Services, including, without limitation, internet access and web browsers. CEE does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Services.
11. Termination. CEE has the right at any time, with or without prior notice and without liability, to suspend or terminate Your access to Your Account. CEE shall also have the right, but not the obligation, at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Services, including, without limitation, changing or removing any of the Courses from the Services, in its sole discretion. In the event You desire to terminate Your Account You may do so by contacting CEE using the contact information set forth in Section 20 below. Upon termination of Your Account, all of the information associated with Your Account may be retained or deleted without notice. CEE shall have no liability for such retention or deletion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, or anything to the contrary, CEE shall have the right to retain all of the information associated with Your Account as required by applicable law.
15. Force Majeure. CEE shall not be responsible for delays or failures of performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, internet connection failures, government regulations or orders, and power failures.
16. Feedback. If You submit any feedback or related information concerning the Services to CEE, You hereby grant to CEE a royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to use such feedback or related information in any manner.
20. Contact Information. Except as otherwise provided, notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed given when received via electronic mail, in each case to the respective party as set forth below.
To CEE: firstname.lastname@example.org
To You: To the email specified in Your Account information.
Continuing Ed Express is not responsible for the content of any linked site, or have control over the content on any linked site. Continuing Ed Express does not endorse, approve, certify or control this external site and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of information contained therein.
Press "OK" to continue, or "Cancel" to return to the previous page.