Proctoring with Continuing Ed Express
We offer proctoring services exclusively for our students, at our convenient Minneapolis location:
708 North 1st
Street, Suite 344, Minneapolis, MN 55401
to view directions on Google Maps.
Our office is on the 3rd floor of the historic Itasca Building, located in the Warehouse District of downtown Minneapolis. There is metered street parking just outside the building, or a paid lot across the street. If you would like to have your exam proctored at our location, please follow these simple steps:
1. Purchase the proctoring fee on our website.
To sign up for the service, click to add the “Exam Proctoring Fee” to your cart. Each pre-license course that we offer has a proctored final exam at the end. You will go through the same purchase process as you did when purchasing our pre-license course.
2. Schedule your proctored exam.
3. Have your exam proctored.
Since you’re one of our students, having your exam proctored with Continuing Ed Express is a simple process:
- Bring a valid photo ID. This is the only thing you need to bring with you.
- Please arrive on time, or call us if you will be late.
- We will provide a computer for your exam. For security purposes, we will not allow any personal devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones) to be connected to our internet connection. You will need to remember your username and password to log in to your account.
- You’ll receive your completion certificate immediately after passing the exam! If you have your exam proctored by a different proctor, we would need to receive your original proctor letter in the mail before we can issue a completion certificate. If we’re the proctor, we can issue the certificate as soon as you pass the exam!